In Austria, the legal regulations allow aesthetic treatments in general, at any surgery. The main difference at our clinic is in the details. You will find a higher standard in terms of hygiene, technology and expertise. This standard is documented in the manuals and can be kept track of. Professional competence in treatment, service, equipment, training and education represent the basics of the quality management in our clinic. As a state licensed private hospital, Moser Medical voluntarily subjects itself to a strict public quality control. The Vienna Hospitals Act regulates the legal rules, norms and commitments, the framework for quality assurance in order to offer patients the best possible protection. Compliance is regulated by the authorities.
In Vienna, the MA15 - Municipality of Health and Welfare is responsible for the regulatory compliance and for that purpose carries out regular assessments directly at the clinic. It focuses on maintaining quality standards in the treatment process and on binding processes in compliance with hygiene standards.
The correspondence to all these requirements and laws has an important influence on the satisfaction and safety of our patients.
Moser Medical has set itself the goal to not only meets the legal requirements, but sees a central role in quality management for maximum patient safety and to ensure satisfaction.
- Establishing the working procedures in "Standard Operating Procedures"
- Regular meetings - opportunities for quality improvements are discussed to continuously improve the quality.
- Continuous further education and training: A key factor in increasing the quality standard is the participation of employees in the annual international conferences of ISHR - International Society of Surgery Hair Restoration, where the exchange of experience and international knowledge to the highest possible level is guaranteed.
- The demands of a world-class medical care associated with high levels of comfort are increasing steadily. Therefore, we interview our patients about their satisfaction, wishes and criticisms. Their feedback and suggestions are included in our discussions.
- An internal improvement suggestion system helps us to continuously optimize and improve our workflow processes
Good quality management to ensure optimal treatment processes is characterized by qualified and competent staff:
- To ensure maximum hygiene standards the medical staff receives special training.
- Our safety officer (SVP) Ms Veselina Jelisavac prepares the standard operating procedures (SOPs) together with Mr Dr. Fritz Stauffer Univ. Lecturer, specialists in hygiene and microbiology. She is responsible for the internal compliance and implementation and for compliance with all regulations as per the Work Protection Act (OSH Act) and their evaluation in cooperation with the occupational physician (AUVA) Dr. Camillo Dell 'Antonio.