Hair loss therapy (PRP)
Significantly reduce the intensity of hair loss now using an autohaemotherapy
EFFECTIVE METHOD AGAINST HAIR LOSS – without surgery, drugs or miraculous pills:
If your hair becomes sparse, the hairline is receding or the tonsure appears to be more and more hairless, many people ask thewmselves how to combat their hair loss. In the market there are numerous compounds, shampoos and tinctures promising miraculous results, even though in reality they have hardly any significant effect on the situation at all. Conversely, the PRP hair root treatment leads to a noticeable reduction of hair loss for most affected patients. In many cases, single treatments are sufficient for attaining visible results.
HOW THE PRP THERAPY WORKS
The method utilises plasma from the patient’s own blood (PRP „Platelet Rich Plasma”, blood plasma rich in thrombozytes), which is specifically injected into areas of the head that are at risk of hair loss. As a result, hair roots are being stimulated and hair growth is furthered. The hair becomes thicker again and some hair roots that were already inactive are reactivated to form new new hair. This results in a more aesthetic and more dense hair image.
Positive effects on hair growth are already discernible after only 1-2 treatments. For an optimal result we recommend a PRP therapy with three treatment sessions in total in a 3-month interval. To attain a sustainable result, it is recommended to continue PRP therapy once a year.
YOUR ADVANTAGES OF A PRP HAIR THERAPY
- Improved hair growth within short time period
- Sustainable effectiveness
- Gentle treatment
- No downtime
- No side effects
SCHEDULE FOR A PRP TREATMENT:
- Please make an appointment at the Moser Medical clinic in Vienna.
- Set aside about an hour for your stay.
- The treating physician has a conversation with you, elucidating you on the treatment and its effects.
- Following this, a blood sample will be taken from you and will be prepared for the treatment.
- Afterwards, the expert will inject the enriched plasma (from your blood sample) into the areas of the scalp that need to be reactivated.
6. Anesthesia is not required and you will remain conscious. We promise that you will not feel anything from the treatment apart from the sensation when the needle is being positioned in the right way.
7. At the end of the session, you are ready to leave the clinic with a snack. You can immediately interact with people as usual and return with the positive feeling of successfully combating your hair loss.
PRICES OF A PRP HAIR THERAPY AT MOSER MEDICAL
|Single treatment||€ 390,–*|
|PRP therapy with 3 sessions||€ 990,–*|
*If you decide to get a hair transplant with us within four years of a PRP therapy, we give you a discount of the price for two PRP sessions (€ 660,-) on the price of the hair transplant.
APPOINTMENTS FOR A PRP-HAIR THERAPY
Do you require additional information or would you like to make an appointment for the PRP treatment? If so, please get in touch with the service team of the Moser Medical clinic in Vienna under 01 - 879 6000 or email@example.com.