Are you interested in what Moser Medical has to offer? Get in touch with your own personal consultant.
The Moser Method
International hair research institutes discovered decades ago that the hair at the back of the head are genetically programmed to grow life-long. This is the basis of the Moser Method. In 1992, as the first owner-operated clinic we presented the technique of strip removal as well as making a new form of “reception apertures” (“slits grafting”) at the International Hair Congress in Rio de Janeiro, when over 1,000 grafts were transplanted for the first time. Our method for hair transplantation is globally recognised and applied internationally. Today we are able to transplant up to 4,500 units in a single treatment. It is also important to know that hair roots naturally grow in groups of 1, 2, 3 or 4 hairs. These groups of hair roots are called follicular units (FUs). FUs originating from the back of the head are programmed for lifelong growth. They are removed and transplanted to bald or thinning areas, where they continue to grow.
Follicular units are removed from the donor area – depending on the type of treatment selected, all at once (FUT technique) or by means of individual FUs (FUE technique). The recipient area (bald or thinning areas on the head) is subsequently prepared with tiny, roughly pore-size apertures. In the next step, hair specialists transfer the FUs to the recipient area with the instruments being precisely adapted to the hair structure during the treatment. The Bioregeneration Solution developed in the Moser Medical laboratory is sprayed on to the recipient area for growth and faster healing. Only Moser Medical patients enjoy the advantage of the Storage Solution and Bioregeneration Solution.
The hair density and an aesthetically natural hair image represent essential characteristics that need to be taken into consideration before treatment. The selection of the most suitable treatment method is determined by the following factors and dependencies:
- Hair quality
- Donor hair density
- Size of the area to be implanted
- Direction of hair growth
- Estimation of future hair loss
- Desired aesthetic result for a hair image that appears natural and thick
Quality characteristics of the Moser Method
Moser Medical only implements treatments in which all criteria for successful hair transplantation with highest quality and future sustainability, are carefully considered. At the same time, our decades of experience pay dividends, which are based on the results of tens of thousands of successful hair transplantations. All hair transplantations worldwide are measured by this “gold standard”.
Moser Medical is a member of the largest and most active international organisation for hair surgery, the ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery). This non-profit organisation founded in 1992 ensures and promotes continuous improvement of quality as well as the training of professionals in the field of hair restoration surgery. Moser Medical is not only a registered member, but actively participates in congresses, since techniques and equipment continue to develop rapidly. The physicians and assistants from Moser Medical themselves give lectures at these regularly occurring international congresses and use them for further education.
Your Moser advantage
- Experience: hair transplantation specialist since 1979 – more than 30 years.
- Quality: Moser Method – only with Moser are patients always one step ahead. We do not take part in any hype. We work with foresight and due to our experience we know how our patients will look in 10, 20 or more years.
- Quantity: up to 4,500 FUs (follicular units) in only ONE treatment session.
- Top-rate performance: internationally recognised top physicians with long experience and a team of 17 experienced assistants.
- Recognised: with the Platinum Follicle Award – the “Oscar” of hair restoration surgery – as well as many other international awards which corroborate the work as innovation leader.
- Top hygiene: as a private clinic, Moser Medical exceeds the highest European standards and general hospital standards. Moser Medical regularly undergoes public supervision.
Become acquainted with the treatment techniques
- FUT technique
- FUE technique
- FUT vs. FUE in comparison